Search This Blog

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Shark Pencil Holder for Kyle

Since there is only about a week before school starts I decided I'd better make the time to put together this shark pencil holder for my grandson, Kyle.  I got the idea from a facebook post my friend, Colleen, had forwarded to me..She is a fan of Kyle and thought he'd get a kick out of it for his pencils.  It's a free pattern at https://tinyurl.com/plagl58.  The basic pattern is easy, but the zipper that fits in the mouth to shut it is NOT easy.  The directions given don't help much.  If you have a way to put it in without the directions version, I'd say GO FOR IT.  I had to rip it out and then put it in sort of like an invisible zipper method and that at least worked, but not easily.  He loves it though and thinks it's cool, so glad I made the ONE and only for him.  Another success story as far as he goes anyway which makes me a happy grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment