Search This Blog

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hop Scotch Quilt in Progress

I spent a whole day cutting out this quilt and 2-1/2 months to get the triangle blocks put together, and now I finally finished them today so I could lay them out and start sewing it together.  I love the colors and freshness of the look of it, but it has been a struggle to get the triangles to match up nicely and I can't handle it if they aren't perfect with this one..think it would just stick out like a sore thumb.  It's only a small throw size, so lots of work for a small quilt.  It will be pretty tossed on the end of the bed though or draped on a chair I think!  I am posting today's accomplishment because it took so long to get to this point and will also post the finished quilt when that finally gets done!  What do you think of it?
 
October 19, 2014, update on progress..this quilt is taking me forever, but I finally got the center done and just have to put the narrow gray border around it!  next photo will be it quilted and completed!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment