Search This Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Wild Rice Soup with Ham

It's a cooking day today..my new resolve is on it's second week.  Worked so well last week that I am making a few things ahead again for this coming week as I still have two items in the freezer from last weeks cook-a-thon.  Started with some Byerly's Wild Rice Soup..here is the link..the only thing I do differently is omit the sherry, but it's a personal taste preference and that's the only reason why..you can substitute chicken for the ham, but I actually prefer the ham in it.  Here is a link to the recipe I use.
http://www.food.com/recipeprint.do?rid=178083

I am trying to resist eating most of it before I freeze, but it's my granddaughter, Sam's, favorite soup, so that's all that's holding me back so I have some for her when she comes over next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment