Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hi. My name is Gaile and a few people have suggested to me that I start a blog to post my "creations", both culinary and creative, so they can have easier access to recipes, patterns and ideas.  I am a Minnesota born and bred wife, daughter, mom of 3 grown kids and grandma to 3, so we will see how this goes!  I hope you will enjoy seeing a portion of what I post on here and perhaps give you some ideas for those days you really want to try something new to feed your family or yourself, or try a new craft in your life!  I know I love checking out several bloggers and have learned a lot from them.  I work full time, so I may fade in and out on here, but will be trying to make regular posts and see if you have anything to contribute for me.  I would enjoy your feedback! 

4 comments: