Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2015

Dark Chocolate Coconut Granola Bars

I Just finished a big pan of dark chocolate coconut Granola bars. I like to have some at work and they are so darn expensive and some of them are not that good or filling anyway, so thought I'd try making this recipe that looked good. They are really tasty-snuck a little corner to taste- and don't have any sugar or corn syrup etc in them..I think they are gluten free too..maybe people who have to avoid gluten could tell me if that's the case or not.  Once the chocolate is set up you just cut them into about 1 x 3 inch pieces and I guess it makes about 26 bars.  Looking forward to my mid morning or mid afternoon snack coming up!  Here is the link to the recipe if you are interested in trying them..they'd be great for school lunches or after school snack. I found most the ingredients at Walmart to make them except the vanilla bean paste, so I just substituted 2 tsps. of vanilla..Here is the link to the recipe if you'd like to try them.
http://fabtasticeats.com/2014/04/02dark-chocolate-coconut-granola-bars-healthy/




No comments:

Post a Comment