Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A Teeny Hat for a Teeny Girl

I decided to start taking little projects to work for my lunch hour once again.  I usually bring my lunch and then have at least a half hour to kill and for a while was bringing embroidery, but decided to make some little hats that are easy to carry along and work up fast also.  I love the color of the Hobby Lobby yarn I bought and had used a little bit of it in the previous hat posted, so bought some matching girly ribbon and made up this little hat that I am going to give to my daughter's friends new grandbaby.  It will look adorable on her and living in Minnesota it will be perfect for this up and down temp weather we are having.   Can't wait to see a picture of her in it!  That's my hand underneath it..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment