Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops

I am sick of boring pork chops, so today I searched for a recipe to make for tonight because I had a pack of pork chops I had defrosted.  Plus I needed a recipe I had all the ingredients for because I was absolutely not in the mood to go to the grocery store.  We only have one somewhat nearby my house these days as two of them closed their doors and the one that is open is still about 7 miles away and a little more pricey than the Walmart I usually go to on my way home from work.  Anyway...I found this recipe and Dave and I both really liked it.  The pork chops were moist and super tasty.  I just threw in some squash, baked potato and steamed some broccoli to go with it.  I definitely will be making these again.  The only thing I did differently was browned them and then tossed them in the oven to finish cooking at 350 degrees with my squash and potatoes so I didn't have to watch them so close..I think they were in there about 35-40 minutes.  Here is the link to the recipe. It's one of Giada De Laurentiis from the Food Networks..
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/parmesan-crusted-pork-chops-recipe.html


No comments:

Post a Comment