Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Caramel Apple Fudge. quick and easy

If you want something a little different and absolutely creamy and delicious at this holiday season..try this fudge! I saw it on one of my blogs I follow and had to try it. It calls for dulce de leche and "Walmart" didn't have it, so I made that part last night. You just boil sweetened condensed milk in it's can with the label off covered in water for 2-3 hours and you have it! I did 2 cans so if it turned out good I could make more for the holidays or gift giving. It's called caramel apple fudge and it has a little sea salt in it so it's like salted caramel..it's good! I was trying not to taste test but the spoon had way too much stuck to it so I couldn't resist! LOL. think the majority of it will be going to work tomorrow or I'd eat the whole pan..not a good plan.  I think it would be good with peanuts in it too..next time I might try that..

http://thepioneerwoman.com/food-and-friends/quick-caramel-apple-fudge/

No comments:

Post a Comment