Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Ongoing basement cave room completion..

okay, progress made today..walls sanded, woodwork taped, ceiling painted, walls first coat put on. One more coat and I turn the job over to dave to put down the plank flooring!! only 3-1/2 months since I started the job..we'll see how long it is until the room is ready to have sleepovers in. my mind has turned to decorating at this point..good sign! Wednesday I should get the second coat on..tonight it's prep for work with more laundry to finish up. I ended up with almost a white color, but turns a tint of gray when dry..although I am proud of the wall prep I did after that wallpaper mess there are still some slight imperfections here and there and I thought it would hide them better and also lighten up the cave room.  The ceiling looks really white, but this picture sure doesn't show that..final picture soon I hope

No comments:

Post a Comment