Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls by Ree Drummond (Pioneer Woman)

I saw the show on these a while back, I am thinking last fall, and have been thinking about making them ever since, along with her caramel roll recipe.  Well, lo and behold, she posted it today again and since I had all the ingredients, luckily for me!, I went ahead and made them.  I found them very easy to make if you follow the directions, and also found them super yummy with a cup of flavored coffee!  I am resisting going and getting another one actually...Here is the link to her recipe.  She even has a step by step tutorial on making them on her blog.  Just make the one block of cream cheese for the frosting..it actually had leftovers with that amount of frosting. 
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/pumpkin-cinnamon-rolls/

No comments:

Post a Comment