Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas

I have been craving chicken enchiladas for a few days with oooey-gooey cheese melting all over them, so I did a search online, found this recipe that had great reviews so I thought I'd try it.  It looked so simple and I had most of the ingredients on hand already, so made it tonight..My son Joe and daughter Kim both really liked it and so did I, so I'm posting it.  The prep is really fast and from start to finish it only took me about 35-40 minutes.  If  you had leftover chicken to use up it would probably be even faster.  I don't believe I've ever had enchiladas with a sour cream sauce like this before, but it's good.  Next time I make them I am going to serve some shredded lettuce and tomatoes on the side to scoop up with a bite.  I did have some salsa, so used some of that on the side..these are just the leftovers..everyone was hungry I guess and I never had a chance to take a picture before then!  I made some corn on the cob with it and watermelon.


Here is the link if you want the recipe..
http://www.food.com/recipe/simply-sour-cream-chicken-enchiladas-129926

No comments:

Post a Comment