Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Roasted cauliflower chowder

I had made this chowder last week but never wrote about it on this blog.  It's so good I had to share the link with you and therefore keep it for myself. .I brought some to work for two ladies to try and they loved it too.  It doesn't have a lot of fattening ingredients and tastes great with a fattening ingredient-cheese stuffed bread sticks..perfect for dipping in the delicious broth.  Here is the link to the recipe.  I didn't change anything and wouldn't in the future!  The roasted cauliflower would be a great snack on it's own..I could barely stop myself from eating the whole pan when it was done! Here you go.. www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/creamy-roasted-cauliflower-chowder.  You might have to copy and paste the link into your browser as I see it didn't highlight. 






No comments:

Post a Comment