Search This Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Fuge Brownie Bundt Cake

I have been on the bundt cake craze lately, but since I didn't have a workable kitchen for a few weeks I have been waiting to make this recipe for a chocolate one.  Dave has been having late night snack withdrawals, so today, although I still have a day's work left of putting things back into my kitchen, I managed to make the cake since it is so easy to put together.  I tasted it while still warm and it's good and I am sure that it will only get better the longer it sits..these cakes always moisten up more and more with sitting.  It's super quick to throw together..here's what you do.

FUDGE BROWNIE BUNDT CAKE:
1 box chocolate cake mix (I used a chocolate fudge cake mix) 15.25 oz size
1 box fudge brownie mix
4 eggs
1-1/4 cups water
1 cup oil

Mix above ingredients together-(ignore ingredients for making the mixes on the package) with a mixer until blended together. 

Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan, or use something like Baker's Joy baking spray

Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes..mine took 50 minutes.

Let the cake cool 10 minutes on a cooling rack, then invert it on a serving plate.  I tap the bottom and sides with a butter knife to insure it's loosened and then lift the top. 

Take 1/2 of a can of rich chocolate frosting (or make your own) and warm it in the microwave in a small bowl for 30 seconds until somewhat melted and drizzle it over the cake.  Like I stated above, this cake and all bundt cakes taste better the second day, so good one to make ahead for events also.

No comments:

Post a Comment