Search This Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Mini Turkey Meatball Vegetable Soup by Skinnytaste

I made this soup once last year and have been thinking about making it again ever snce..well I finally made it again today.  I could eat just the meatballs alone..they are delicious!, but the whole package is super nice too and feels so good for you besides.  A loaf of crusty bread and butter and maybe some cut up mixed fruit and it's a whole meal that really good for you and not fattening besides.  Don't get me wrong..it takes a while to make, but it's worth it on a day you have some time.  Next time I am going to double it and freeze some-it would be so good if I had a cold or wanted some for a work lunch all ready to go.  Here is the link to her recipe.  I didn't have all the fresh herbs (walmart didn't have all of them), so substituted with dry ones (basil, parsley) using like 1/2 tsp of each instead.  I think the taste was perfect with that amount.  Try it, you'll like it!
http://222.skinnytaste.com/2014/10/mini-turkey-meatball-vegetable-soup.html

No comments:

Post a Comment