Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2015

Make Your Own Special Sugar Cookies for Granddaughter, Alana's, Summer Friend Sleepover

Alana is having a little summer sleepover party with some of her friends tonight, so I volunteered to load them up with more sugar (so Kim could enjoy the extra added hyperness tonight) and made giant sugar cookies, colored frosting and toppings for them to assemble their own creations. As soon as they completely cool I'll bring them up..by then some of the pizza they devoured should be settled in a little and more room for sugar..the cookies look way smaller on this picture than they do in life, let me tell you! The sugar cookie recipe has been posted previously.. I only made half a batch because I didn't want temptation leftovers at my house!  Kim sent me a picture of the finished product last night so I am adding that..I love their cookies, can't decide on which one I like the best!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment