Search This Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Boot Cuffs for Alana

Alana, my granddaughter, asked me to make her some crocheted boot cuffs some weeks ago because I gave her some Bear Paw boots for her birthday, plus she likes to wear dress boots the last few years.  She went as far as to search pinterest for a free crochet pattern for them and sent it to my Pinterest account.  Anyway, I did print it, but pretty much ignored it because things have been so busy lately.  Today, since there is snow on the ground and snow in the air, I decided it was a good day to try making them.  I actually didn't like the pattern she gave me..it was really written poorly and after barely starting it I did a search online and found one that is easy, cute to me anyway, and written pretty well.  I got one done and hope to finish the second one yet tonight.  I used some leftover yarn I had from the shawl I just made..I like it, it's a dark gray with a tweedy texture, but soft.  If anyone is interested in the pattern, let me know and I will post the link..

No comments:

Post a Comment