Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Fireworks Birthday Cake for Shellie's 49th Birthday

The kids had their annual 4th of July/combo birthday party for Kevin (Kim's guy) and Shellie today.  I always make the lunch and desserts for it.  This year I made Shellie's traditional jello poke cake (recipe on blog) but decided to make some fireworks to put on the top to hold the candles.  They were so easy and I thought turned out cute!  All you have to do is use regular sized marshmallows and dip them in red melting chocolate, stick them on waxed paper and put the birthday black candles in them.  I found these with gold glitter on them, and let set in the fridge.  I sprinkled some americana sprinkles around them on the cake and at the party I added the happy birthday in the center of the cake.  Image may contain: dessert and food

No comments:

Post a Comment