Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2016

One Pan Balsamic Chicken and Veggies

I am trying to be more conscious of my eating, probably just like the majority of people after Christmas, so have been making lighter things I can have for breakfast and for lunches at work and home.  Last night I made a yummy egg bake and today I made this one pan balsamic chicken and veggies.  You can substitute any veggies you want such as green beans, brussel sprouts, asparagus etc, but I used the asparagus and some matchstick carrots.  I might add some mushrooms next time to it too to bulk it up even more.  There is a similar recipe on Skinnytaste.com, but I used this one from cooking classy..quick and easy cooking-my favorite kind lately!
http://www.cookingclassy.com/2015/02/one-pan-balsamic-chicken-veggies/

No comments:

Post a Comment