Search This Blog

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Crocheting a Chameleon for a guy at work

There is a guy kid at work who has a colorful chameleon on his desktop at work.  When I came across a picture of a crocheted one online I decided I just had to make one for him for his desk.  I found some clearance Red Heart stripes yarn on clearance at Walmart for $1 a skein and then went home to get the pattern and it wouldn't let me pay or purchase it.  I emailed the seller twice, no response, so kind of gave up on the whole idea.  months went by and I decided to check one more time and it worked!  Yay!  I had been staring at the yarn and feeling bummed out because it's not something I would normally use for a project.  Anyway I started it last week, bumped it ahead of my other multiple projects and got it made for him.  The pattern is called Pascal the Chameleon and I believe it was on Ravelry if you are interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment