Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Pineapple Prezel Salad

I am doing some "night before Thanksgiving" prep, and decided on making this salad.  A coworker, Paul, made it for a Christmas brunch we had and I really liked it.  I've made it a few times since, and decided to make half a batch for tomorrow.  I am the main person who likes "fluffs" as I call them.  I also am having a small batch of cranberry/pineapple/marshmallow fluff, so I am hoping most of them will be gone that way so I don't take a spoon on Friday and eat them all myself!  This salad is so good.  the pretzels taste like pralines in it.  Another item I could just eat with a spoon-in fact I know a person who did do that!  Here goes:


Pineapple Pretzel Salad (full batch)

1 stick melted butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup crushed pretzels

Mix ingredients and back on a sheet pan in a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. cool and crumble them up again.

Mix 8 ounces of cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar

Then Add a 20 ounce can of crushed pineapple that has been drained well and 12 ounces of Cool Whip. 

Add pretzels before serving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment