Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A Belated St Patrick's Day Supper

Being that I had to work all day yesterday, we are having our annual St Patrick's Day for German/Czechoslovakian/French people tonight.  I have been making this crockpot Corned Beef supper for quite a few years now since finding it in a Taste of Home magazine.  I've even taken it to work a few years and people brought side items for a celebration luncheon there.  Some people make Reuben's and others eat the items they like for a meal.  I really like making it this way..the sauce mixture you put on seems to mellow out the corned beef a little.  I'll be adding a picture tonight when it's finished cooking, but for now I've scanned in the recipe to share..this recipe is for two people per the author, but I usually at least double it or triple it..here goes..(it's great!)





No comments:

Post a Comment