Search This Blog

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Second Sunday Shawl Done

Today I finished my second Sunday Shawl that someone from my workplace ordered for her mother-in-law for Christmas.  I must say this one took me much longer to do than my first one.  I really have found that I am not a person who could mass produce products..I think it's because the curiosity to see what it looks like and to see if I can even do the pattern is over, so it's just not as much fun for me and I slack off..not sure what that says about me, but it's a fact nonetheless.  Anyway, I was afraid it was going to be kind of boring because she wanted the main body of it in blue as it's her mother-in-laws favorite color, but I think it turned out quite pretty if I say so myself..here it is..
 
and here is a close up of the border

Will there ever be a third?   We'll see....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment