Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Joe's Date Bars day

Joe loves date baked goods.  He used to love when his Grandma made date cookies, but I don't think I have any of her recipes so his date fix from me is date bars.  Dates have gotten a little bit pricey just like everything out there these days, so I only bought an 8 ounce package and made an 8 x 8 pan of them today, half the recipe that fits in a 9 x 13 pan, but it will be enough to pacify him for a few months, (I think), especially when I have lots of cleaning and decorating to do for Christmas and I am not making a lot of headway, it seems, and took the time today to make them.  I didn't feel the best today when I woke up, headachy and my stomach was weird, but things improved as the day went on so I baked them. 

Here is the recipe:

DATE BARS:

http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/date-bars/161190e9-c03b-493f-8fc8-c0b4f3e96820?p=1

No comments:

Post a Comment