Search This Blog

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Grinch scarf

I was making this with some bits and pieces from my yarn stash for a gift exchange at work-we had to bring a $10 gift and drew numbers to choose a gift-but I didn't get it finished in time.  It was a new stitch and I was struggling with it and had to tear out a million times.  Anyway, I finally got it finished and my daughter Kim wanted it to wear for the holidays.  I thought it was cute actually.  If you want the pattern let me know and I will post it, although there are a lot of them out there on Ravelry etc that are similar and free.  It was a fun project and once I got the hang of the stitch it went fast..one project I actually finished for the holidays!

I ended up making a second one for my "daughter" Annette per her request!-(top one)

1 comment: