Search This Blog

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Second set of washcloths for Yvonne's birthday

I finished my second sister's washcloths for her birthday today.  This set went way slower because life keeps taking up my time!  This set I am calling "Pretty in Pink" because Yvonne likes rose, mauve and pinks a lot.  I used the same pattern as the previous set because I really like the bumpy effect.  I chained 32 for this set, the last one I used 36, but really like the size of these.  I can't believe the original pattern called for 46!  They must have been huge!  I don't like really big cotton cloths, once they are wet they weigh a ton and are hard to manage, I think.  Anyway, one more set for my 3rd sister whose birthday is the 2nd of September, so I have some time.  Have a crochet project to make for my daughter Shellie some king-sized pillow shams for her bed first though.  She brought the yarn over for them about a month ago already..like I said..life keeps getting in the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment