Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Little Pumpkins to crochet on a Rainy Fall Day

My back/hip have been killing me all week and the past two days my hip and legs were in pain.  I had to do a ton of walking yesterday because of a fund raiser we were having, so I hit the bed early (like 6:00) and actually didn't get up until 10:00 AM this morning!  My body must have needed it because I feel a lot better, but not good enough to do some heavy cleaning or walking today yet, so I decided to give myself a day off and do a little crochet project I've been wanting to do since I saw them on a crochet blog.  They were super simple, didn't have to concentrate much at all and I had all the materials at home, so it was perfect.  It was rainy out all day, kind of darkish, and cool, so I just took it slow and easy, watched Halloween Wars on Food Network and made these 3.  The tiny one is green still because he got started late in the pumpkin patch I guess.  They are small, but will look cute clustered together somewhere over Halloween and Thanksgiving this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment