Here is the recipe: The original was from the "Meat Lovers cookbook" and had a 5 star rating and lots of reviews.
BEER AND BBQ COUNTRY STYLE PORK RIBS:]
3 lbs country style boneless pork ribs (I had bones in some of mine and it worked out fine-just took the meat off them before serving)
2 medium onions, sliced (mine were sweet yellow onions)
1 (12 oz) can of beef (I used Michalob light because there was a can in the fridge)
2 cups of your favorite BBQ sauce (a lot of people used sweet baby rays, but I made Netties-the recipe is on this blog under Nettie's BBQ sauce)
1) Brown the pork on all sides
2) Place the ribs in an oven proof pan and scatter the onions all around them.
3) Pour in the beef and cover with a lid or tin foil tightly.
4) Bake at 300 degrees for 3-4 hours until very tender
5) Pour out the beer, leaving the onions.
6) Slather the pork with the BBQ sauce and add 3 minced garlic cloves if desired to the sauce. Bake uncovered for another hour until the sauce is brown and thick.