Search This Blog

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Lemon Supreme Pudding Dessert

It's Easter tomorrow, so I am making a couple desserts.  The first one is a pudding dessert, nothing new really, but I altered it a little so it mimicked lemon supreme pie, which is my favorite pie.  Here's how I put it together:

LEMON SUPREME PUDDING DESSERT:

OVEN: 325.

CRUST:
Mix together,
1 cup white flour
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/8 cup powdered sugar
until well mixed.  spray the bottom of a 9 x 13 cake pan (I used glass just so you could see the layers for presentation), and press the mixture evenly into the bottom.  Bake for 20 minutes or until slightly browned on the edges..may be sooner if your oven is hotter than mine.

Remove and cool.

WHEN COOLED COMPLETELY: 
Layer two:
Beat together with a mixer on low speed:
1 softened package of 8 ounce cream cheese.  I used the light one.
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 of a small cool whip and pour/spoon over the crust.

THIRD LAYER:
Mix together 2 pkgs (3 oz) of lemon instant pudding and
2-1/2 cups milk until thickened.  carefully spoon over 2nd layer and smooth out. 

FOURTH LAYER:
Cover with a layer of cool whip.  I use a whole small container for mine because I like the yellow covered well. 

refrigerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment