Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2016

My New Experiment-Cake Donuts

I was watching Food Network a few weekends ago (as per my usual) and saw Ina Garten making cake donuts.  They looked like fun, so I ordered 2 pans off the internet, my usual shopping place these days, and they arrived this week.  Today I made some cinnamon donuts and it WAS fun!  They were easy to make and are nice and light and tasty.  I pretty much followed the recipe from her site, but cut down on the nutmeg because it's not my favorite spice, but I think it would have been fine with the amount she recommended, so am posting the link to her recipe.  The pans card said that you can use any bread recipe (pumpkin, banana etc) in the pans, so going to search for some fun recipes to try in the future! 

OH, and just a note-they do sell these pans in a lot of stores, I got a good price for them on the internet though and the prices ranged all over the place..since you need to buy two for most recipes I didn't want to spend any more than I had to.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/cinnamon-baked-doughnuts-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment