Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Wash or Dish Cloths for a gift

I am going to be starting a new crochet project next week, so decided to make some wash/dish cloths for my sister Karen for her birthday in April.  We don't always share birthday gifts, but sometimes we do, and I think these are nice cloths.  The pattern is bumpy on one side and smooth on the other, good for showering or dishes I think.  I finished the pink one today and will make 3 altogether to bundle up and tie with a ribbon to send her.  The next one will be yellow and not sure what the 3rd will be of the colors in the picture.  I actually like the deep brown for some reason, although I like all the colors.  They are kind of fun to make; I can watch a movie or TV and not have to concentrate that much.  I think she will like them too with the pretty colors.

I got her bundle done, I am calling it the Neapolitan collection..I think it turned out pretty.

1 comment: