Search This Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Keto tuna melt biscuits

I made some of these little biscuits to have around for lunches for work or afternoon hunger pains.  A person on one of my Keto blogs had made them with salmon, but they are pretty versatile so I changed them up to canned tuna with cheddar cheese and a few different seasonings and they came out great.  Here is what I did.

KETO TUNA MELT BISCUITS: (6)

Heat oven to 325 degrees F

Drain one can tuna (I used the water one because that's what I had, Starkist) and tuna to a medium sized bowl.

Add about 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I had mild)

1/4 cup avocado mayo

1/4 cup sour cream

2 eggs

3 Tablespoons fine almond flour

1 tsp dried dill

1/4 teaspoon black pepper

1/4 tsp baking powder

small amount of lemon zest (I used about half a lemon)

small shake of sea salt

Mix thoroughly with a fork.  Fill greased muffin tray about halfway full, bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes.  I think they taste better when cooled/room temp because all the flavors come through more.

No comments:

Post a Comment