Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Pumpkin Spread

I tried this spread this morning..super quick and easy and I actually had all the ingredients for it in my cupboard.  I used more spices than the recipe called for because I wanted a more pumpkin pie taste though..thought it was kind of bland beforehand.  Here's all I did..

PUMPKIN PIE SPREAD:

2 sticks salted butter, softened
1/4 cup, plus 2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
3 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp cinnamon
a pinch of salt

put all the ingredients in a mixer bowl..using hand mixer beat just until smooth and fluffy. 

keeps in the fridge for up to two weeks.

Would be good on waffles or pancakes with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, or on a piece of toast or warm biscuits or pumpkin muffins..


No comments:

Post a Comment